We are happy to say the Domain Market Pro (DMP) is publicly launched. Actually this is a re-launch, since DMP has been around since 2011 in a different incarnation (still software). And the adventure started at the end of 2006 with the first site powered by what became Domainer Script. But this launch is special because the entire code has been rewritten from the ground up over the past 18 months or so. That’s a year and a half! How quickly time goes by.
During the whole process we had just one goal: to create an end-to-end solution that domainers would love to use day-in day-out. Now there’s a lot of stuff packed into that short sentence. And I don’t want to be smug. I believe we are not there yet but according to feedback so far, we are on the right track.
This launch does not signal we reached the goal but only start on the road to reach our goal. This is a way to push ourselves harder because the service is now official and we’re in this for the long haul. So this is only the beginning.
What have we accomplished so far:
- A quick way to create professional domain shops and marketplaces that can be easily customized
- A way to create customizable landing pages for domains that can be monetized
- A way for domainers to receive offers and payments online
- A way to be able to do standard research on offer makers
- Provide domain traffic stats to aid in pricing domains and help in the decision to whether let a domain drop
- Content Management System to create unlimited pages and posts (both for integrated blog and news area)
- Multi-domain multi-site editing
- Custom and 3rd-party ad creation
- SEO and Social Media optimization
What we have yet to accomplish:
- Deep integration with all major online payment processors.
- Domain development. Publishing of domains into websites that are content-driven and can serve as foundation for new businesses.
- Improving and enhancing existing functionality. This is an organic mission that will never be fully completed.
On the domain development front, we had previously added this functionality to Domain Market Pro back around 2012 under the moniker “Domain Dev Pro” as an add-on module. Although it was a very unique piece of software and well accepted, it was not able to overcome major Google updates. When we add domain development to the current Domain Market Pro, it will closely follow Google’s guidelines and will allow for full focus on quality content.
If you are already using Domain Market Pro for your domain marketing, then I am very glad you are part of the journey.
If you are not already using DMP, then I hope that after seeing the benefits of this software and how it can grow your business, you will join us on the journey.
Wishing you success,
- None Found