The Domain Manager allows you to add domains and manage them. You can add and edit domains individually or in bulk. Your first stop will likely be Add a Domain or Add Multiple Domains. Here is what Add a Domain form looks like:
Overview of Fields
- Domain Name – This field is for the full domain name with extension. In the case of Add Multiple Domains, you will list one domain per line.
- Private Notes – As the name indicates, this field is for notes seen only in the backend by admin and not visible to the public. Optional
- Domain Birth Date – The original registration date of the domain. Optional
- Status – Active or Private. Active will make the domain visible on the front-end shop. Private is only visible in the backend by admin.
- Categories – Select up to 5 categories where the domains will appear under.
- Price – The asking price for the domain(s). Listed as XXXXX, without comma or decimal. Optional
- Min Offer – The minimal amount that you would consider for the domain(s). Optional
- Lease – Monthly lease amount for the domain(s). Optional
- Comments – Public comments or sales pitch for the domain sales page. Optional
- Keywords – Related keywords to the domain. Also seen publicly on the domain sales page. Optional
- Premium – Showcase the domain(s) as premium on the front-end website. Optional
- On Sale – Showcase the domain(s) as on sale. Optional
- Sold – Mark domain(s) as sold so that they can be shown but not available to be purchased. Optional
- Website Included – Check this if you are selling a website along with the domain. Optional
- Logo URL – Enter the URL of a logo for the domain. The sales page will indicate that a logo is included in the sale. Optional
- External URL – Enter the URL of an external sales page if you want the transaction to take place on another marketplace. Optional
- DMP Shop – Select all the DMP shops you want to showcase the domain on if you are running multiple DMP shops. Optional